Harri J. Andersson
- LL.B. (law), University of Helsinki (1980)
- MBA, IESE, Barcelona (1985)
- 1979 Scholarship at Westfälische-Wilhelms-Universität, Münster, Germany – International Law
- 2009-to date BDHLink GmbH, Zurich – Main owner and Managing Director
- 2008-2009 BDHLink Ltd., London – Main owner and Managing Director
- 1985-2007 The Boston Consulting Group (Düsseldorf, Helsinki and Stockholm) – Consultant, Project Leader, Manager, Partner, Senior Partner, Senior Advisor; in addition global leader of BCG's Pulp & Paper Practice Area 1999-2006
- 1980-1983 The Finnish Marine Insurance Co. Ltd., Helsinki – lawyer with a focus on maritime and transportation law
In the last 30 years Harri J. Andersson has gathered a rich consulting experience in strategy and organizational issues. At BCG he participated, led or co-led over 200 assignments for clients ranging from the heavy industry to consumer goods and services. Main areas were strategy, growth and M&A, organizational and operational development. After BCG, his main focus has shifted to the services sector (legal services, engineering and industrial services, media and wholesaling).
Mr. Andersson has worked for clients from all Scandinavian countries, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, England, Portugal, Spain, the United States, South Africa and Brazil. Many assignments have, moreover, covered strategic and growth opportunities in emerging markets such as China, India, Russia and CEE.
He has worked extensively in the process industries (esp. pulp & paper, chemicals), machinery and equipment, engineering services and power generation equipment. In Europe his experience base covers the consumer goods (e.g. food and beverages, media, hygiene products) and services sector (building construction, infrastructure, professional services, transportation/shipping).
Mr. Andersson is fluent in English, German, Swedish and Finnish. He also has a working knowledge of Spanish.